MTL Cool (a division of MTL Technologies Inc.) is a fast-growing refrigerated display manufacturer that serves some of the world’s largest grocery retailers and food & beverage brands.
We are currently looking for:
Reporting to VP of Sales & Marketing, the Sales Coordinator is the customer’s point of contact for all order inquiries. The Sales Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing customer orders from the quoting process to delivery and post-delivery follow-up.
- Receive sales orders, verify the accuracy with the quotation, the availability of the items as well as the customer file (contracts, credit, etc.)
- Confirm the order to customer
- Respond to order change requests from customers
- Build timelines and closely follow up with affected parties (internal, suppliers, customers) to ensure orders are processed on time.
- Confirm the shipping of the order
- Complete (alone or with others) the forms or reports requested by clients (compliance, authorized supplier, tax status, etc.)
- Track product returns (RMA)
- Clearly respond to external and internal customers for any questions surrounding sales orders
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) or equivalent diploma.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Spoken and written languages: perfect command of spoken and written English, ability to communicate orally in French
- Good command of software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Windows environment)
- Focused and motivated by action, customer service and results
- Thoroughness and accuracy in the work
- Highly responsible, flexible, autonomous and greatly organized
- Ability to communicate clearly and sensitively
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply here