Evening Shift 3:30PM – Midnight, training will be done on day shift first 2 weeks
- Manufacturing sheet metal pieces and other assemblies;
- Design tools, templates and other accessories used in the manufacturing process;
- Using the appropriate template for the job, and install correctly;
- Manufactures quality parts that meets the manufacturing norms;
- Support production for the manufacturing of parts and development products;
- Participate in the elaboration of technical solutions with a view to continuous improvement;
- Watch over and keep the equipment clean and safe;
- Training provided during day shift for 1-2 weeks. No experience required.
The following are assets:
- Experience in the manufacturing of sheet metal in a manufacturer setting;
- Experience plan reading;
- Good knowledge of manufacturing equipment’s (punching, bending, cutting and welding);
- Machining experience;
- DEP in Machining Techniques or similar an asset.
- Experience with LVD STRIPPIT PX-1530 Punch Press and LVD Tool Cell 135/30 Press Brake an asset.
- Must be able to plan and execute a series of recurring operations, make some general decisions on general quality, the tolerances or sequences of operation and preparation;
- Good manual dexterity and manual skills to effectively manipulate the various components;
- Good physical condition and physical endurance;
- Must be able to work as a team;
- Must be resourceful, creative, autonomous, and take initiative;
- Good communication in French oral and written;
- Concern for health and safety at all times.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary;
- Stable and permanent employment 40h/week, weekdays;
- On the job training;
- A dynamic team focused on results.
Work remotely: No
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here