MTL Cool (a division of MTL Technologies Inc.) is a fast-growing refrigerated display manufacturer that serves some of the world’s largest grocery retailers and food & beverage brands.
We are currently looking for:
Human Resources Generalist
Reporting to the President and in collaboration with the management team, you will have the mandate to adapt the human resources function in a context of strong growth of the organization by implementing strategies that will allow the company to remain competitive in terms of attraction, mobilization, and retention of the workforce. Through your advisory role with managers and employees, you will answer questions from stakeholders regarding human resources.
– Develop and implement the human resources action plan;
– Develop recruitment strategies that encourage the attraction and retention of the workforce (from signage to integration);
– Execute the complete recruitment cycle;
– Identify and implement employee loyalty strategies;
– Develop the values of the company and make sure to promote them;
– Support and advise managers in the management of their team;
– Participate in the development and selection of human resources performance indicators
– Develop, improve and monitor the application of human resources policies;
– Design the employee’s manual;
– Manage cases of work accidents, disability, parental leave, social leave, etc.
– Administrate the group insurance plan;
– Participate in the development of the wage policy;
– Develop and coordinate the process of performance evaluation;
– Perform any other tasks that may evolve in relation to the functions of this position.
– Member of the Order of Approved Human Resources Advisors;
– BA in human resources or another related field;
– Minimum of 3 years of experience as a consultant in a manufacturing environment;
– Experience and interest in recruitment in a context of labor shortage;
– Experience working with hourly and salaried employees in an engineering and manufacturing environment;
– Bilingualism (essential).
– A strong propensity to face challenges in growing small-medium business context;
– Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
– Perseverance, ability to make decisions and move forward;
– Strong interpersonal skills that promote a healthy and positive work environment;
– Judicious judgment and a proactive approach to problem-solving
– A capacity to manage several folders at once and to prioritize.
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume to email@example.com or apply here
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.